Sunday, March 11, 2018

Kraft+ Challenge - Stop to Smell the Roses

Hi there and welcome :)
since I have cleaned out my craft room - 
Oh, yes,  it has taken me a while,(nearly 2 months) LOL :)
and I am still going through a few boxes of crafting stuff.
I find myself with a new focus on creating and experimenting more.
It makes a difference when you have a craft room organised and sorted out.

Today I saw the new challenge on the


Here is the challenge for March.
Kraft + fuzzy cutting- using the fabulous sketch as well. So I decided to create a layout for this challenge.




Here is my layout

"Remember to Stop and Smell the Roses"













Using some of the papers from an older collection from Couture Creations 
"Magnolia Lane" - paper card pack. One of my personal favourite collections from Couture Creations - designed by Sue Smyth.



Material List
Fuzzy cutting all the roses images and butterflies 
from the Magnolia Lane paper collection.

CO724870 Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste
CO724887 Couture Creations Anna Griffin Trellis stencil
CO725005 Moss Stone Embossing Powder
CO725737 Couture Creations Paper pad - C'est la vie
Script Stamp-set
White paint.
Kraft card stock

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers Adriana XXX



5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, I love all the blooms around your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

Helen Wallace said...

Good to know someone has their craft room sorted - mine is in utter chaos. But I digress! Your page is a delight Adriana; love, love the fussy cutting and that gorgeous texture on the background. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

Janice Nicholls said...

A gorgeous layout Adriana. The fussy cut flowers look amazing tucked in around the frame and picture of your beautiful girl. Wonderful background details also.Thanks for joining in this month at Kraft+

Paula said...

Beautiful layout, I love the combination of the paper & stenciled flowers. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Totally gorgeous Adriana. Love this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft Plus this month ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜